The DukeDC Women's Forum gathered for Spring 2016 Neighborhood Coffees thanks to the support and organization of 14 alumnae hostesses and family members, as well as DukeDC Regional Co-Chair and Women's Forum Steering Committee member Anna Pfeiffer '77. Duke women of all ages met for informal get-togethers and enjoyed a glass of wine or other beverage, light fare and meaningful conversation. See the photo gallery.
Neighborhood Coffees take place twice each year in various locations throughout the Washington, DC area. If you are interested in hosting a gathering for Fall 2016, please contact Anna Pfeiffer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our Spring 2016 hosts:
- Louise Meyer '87 and Arielle Grill '93 - Bethesda
- Ashley Southerland '08 - Sourthwest Washington, DC
- Susanne Nobles '93 and her daughter, Sabina - Rock Creek Parkway/DC
- LaNitra Berger PhD '09 and Nancy Perkins '93, M.E.M.'97 - Alexandria
- Jennifer Axmacher '95 and Megan Tooley '08 - Georgetown
- Amy Michaels P'19 - Potomac
- Hayes Jones '06 - Arlington
- Val Broadie L'79, P'10 and Kristina Broadie '10 - Silver Spring
- Joanna McCleaf '94 - Vienna