Heather Jeffcoat DPT'02
Better Sexual and Pelvic Health
Date: Monday, October 12, 2020 | 06:00 pm PDT
Virtual via Zoom
Los Angeles, California United States
Learn more & Register
Grab a glass of wine or tea and join the discussion on Women's Sexual and Pelvic Health for answers to questions you may not have realized you even have! Pelvic and Sexual Health needs change as we age. Come listen as experts Dr. Heather Jeffcoat DPT'02, Dr. Supriya Rao MD'08 and Dr. Bobbie Rimel MD'03, destigmatize these important pelvic health topics:
- What is normal?
- When should you follow up with your doctor?
- What is a pelvic floor physical therapist and why would I need to see one?
- Should I be doing Kegels?
- How are GI and bowel disorders identified and what can you do about them?
- How does diet effect bowel and vaginal health?