Adrianne Wong PhD’00
DukeNY Advanced Job Networking Group
Date: Monday, July 13, 2020 | 07:00 pm - 08:00 pm EDT
New York, New York United States
Learn more & Register
Please note in order to attend this monthly networking group, Duke alumni must meet the following criteria:
- must live in the Tri-State area,
- be currently unemployed (or know unemployment is imminent),
- be searching for an advanced or senior level position (e.g. director level or above), and
- be at an advanced career stage by either professional title (director or higher) AND/OR years in the workforce (roughly 15 years).
- be a Duke alumnus/a with an interest in assisting other Duke alumni in their job search.
Finding a job in today's market is more than a challenge, especially for those who have considerable job experience, but now find themselves unemployed and having to look for new opportunities.
The meeting focuses on structured networking and sharing of job search contacts, information and resources (e.g., events, apps, classes, etc.). Pre-registration is required to help plan the programming.
If you are a member of the Duke community who would like to offer assistance, tailored to your level of comfort, by connecting fellow unemployed alumni with open jobs or contacts at your company or in your network, please contact Aruna Inalsingh MBA'95 with your name, telephone number, and email address.
Over 16,000 Duke alumni building a community of impact in the tri-state area