Joe Stevens '89
DukeNY Advanced Job Networking Group
Date: Monday, November 8, 2021 | 07:00 pm - 08:00 pm EST
New York, New York United States
Learn more & Register
Designed specifically for Duke alumni and parents in job transition, the DukeNY Advanced Job Networking group is a great opportunity to network and share job search contacts, resources and job search best practices. The job search market has changed dramatically over the last 10 years and one of the goals of the group is to help people navigate this process.
The format is as follows: Everyone gets equal time to present their introduction and job search successes, then ask the group for assistance with their job search challenges.
DukeNY’s Advanced Job Networking Group is comprised of mid level and senior level people in job transition with a minimum of 10 years career/professional experience who are searching for their next job role.
DukeNY invites you to leverage Duke's network and the myriad of career and professional resources:
- Tap into Duke's Alumni Career Resources
- Find other career-minded Blue Devils by joining the Duke University Alumni Network LinkedIn and DukeNY LinkedIn groups
- Seek out a Mentor
- Ask practical career advice from a Duke Alumni Executive Search/HR Specialist
- Reach out to a like-minded Blue Devil Career Coach
- Expand your mind with free online classes: Coursera for Duke Alumni and the Lifelong Learning YouTube Channel
- Share a job/Find a job
Over 16,000 Duke alumni building a community of impact in the tri-state area