Ryan Weiss J.D.'16
Table for Six: Legal Trailblazers
Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2023 | 07:00 pm CST
Price: $65 per person includes dinner with non-alcoholic beverages, tax and tip.
2002 W. Gray Street
Houston, Texas 77019
Learn more & Register
Table for Six (TF6) is a unique networking event that connects experienced Duke leaders with the local Duke community. Join us as we hear views from a diverse group of leaders--including leaders from the bench and private practice--on how to develop one's practice and positively impact clients and the community alike.
- Collin Cox J.D.'01 - Co-Partner in Charge, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher’s Houston office
- Melanie Guzman J.D.'19 - Litigation Associate, Quinn Emanuel’s Houston office
- Hon. George Hanks Jr. LL.M.'14 - United States District Judge, United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Abbey McNaughton J.D.'19 - Litigation Associate, Susman Godfrey’s Houston office
- Om Pandya J.D.'15 - Corporate Associate, Latham & Watkins’s Houston office
- Brian Rosenzweig J.D.'08 - Corporate Partner, Simpson Thacher & Bartlett’s Houston office
Over 2,500 Duke alumni building a community of impact in the Houston metropolitan area
AED Event Refund Policy
Event Cancellation by Sponsor
Duke Alumni Engagement and Development (AED) reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable. If AED cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund. Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Registration Cancellation by Participant
Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to receive a refund for your registration is 5 business days before the event. Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund. Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event. Cancellations will be accepted via phone, fax or e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline. All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder. Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number. Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment. These above policies apply to all AED Events unless otherwise noted in the corresponding event materials. Please read all individual event information thoroughly.