Group Admin FAQ: Group Header
The group header displays a Logo, Background image, Group Name, Sub-header, and Learn more button.
- The Group logo is a square image (125px x 125px) visible on the group listings and profiles of members.
- The Background image is a wide image (538px x 275px) used to personalize the group page header.
- The group Sub-header is used to quickly highlight the purpose of the group and is limited to 220 characters (including spaces).
- The Learn More button visible at the top header of the Group can easily be changed using the “Overview (Learn more page)” on the settings page.
To update this content, as a Group Admin:
- Login to the site
- Navigate to the group
- In the admin menu click on “Edit Group” (only group admins will see this option)
- At the top section of the settings page you can edit each of these features.
- Scroll to the bottom and press “Save”