Group Tabs Content
Jack Bovender '67
Paula Phillips Burger '67
Wilhelmina Reuben-Cooke '67
Ross Arnold '67
Jim Caldwell '67
Jim Frenzel '67
Ginny Brown Lang BSN'67
Nora Lea Rogers Reefe '67
Muff Shawger Urbaniak BSN'67
Jerry Wilkinson BSE'67
Polly Wittenberg '67
- The LaQuinta Inn & Suites located at 4414 Durham Chapel Hill Blvd ($149). Call (919)-401-9660 for reservations. Group Code: Duke Alumni Weekend 2017
- [ SOLD OUT ] The Durham Courtyard by Marriott located at 1815 Front Street ($174-$184). Call (919) 309-1500 for reservations. Group Code: SMERF
- [ SOLD OUT ] The Fairfield Inn & Suites located at 7807 Leonardo Drive ($109). Call (919) 806-8200 for reservations. Group Code: DRW-G1495
- [ SOLD OUT ] The Hampton Inn & Suites located at 1542 North Gregson Street ($149-$189). Call (919) 688-8880 for reservations. Group Code: 2017 Duke
- [ SOLD OUT ] The Hilton Garden Inn Durham Southpoint located at 7007 Fayetteville Road ($129). Call (919) 544-6000 for reservations. Group Code: DRW
- The Hilton Garden Inn RTP located at 4620 South Miami Blvd ($99). Call (919) 941-6066 for reservations. Group Code: Duke4
- [ SOLD OUT ] The Hyatt Place Durham Southpoint located at 7840 NC Hwy 751 ($139). Call (919) 688-7800 for reservations. Group Code: G-DRWD
- [ SOLD OUT ] The SpringHill Suites by Marriott Durham-Chapel Hill located at 5310 McFarland Drive ($139-$149). Call (919) 403-1111 for reservations. Group Code: DRWDRWA (King), DRWDRWB (Double Queen)
Look into the past.
Click the page below to view your year’s Chanticleer.
Your Reunion Weekend will be filled with opportunities to see friends, rekindle memories and experience all the things you love about Duke. Here are just a few highlights from what will be an unforgettable weekend:
Download the complete schedule
FRIDAY, APRIL 7
FRIDAY, APRIL 7
Upon arrival, check in with us at your Class Headquarters on Cameron Concourse. Here you’ll get schedules, maps and all the details you’ll need to have a great Reunions Weekend.
On Friday afternoon, we’ll have lots of ways to get reacquainted with Duke, including campus tours, open houses and inspiring ideas from Duke faculty and alumni.
Friday Night: Your 50th Reunion kicks off at a special celebration at the Washington Duke Inn. Connect with friends at a cocktail reception hosted by the Heritage Society and Office of Gift Planning, and then continue the revelry over a sumptuous dinner in the Presidents Ballroom.
SATURDAY, APRIL 8
Head to the President’s State of the University Address at 11 a.m. to hear President Brodhead’s final Reunions Weekend address. It’s at this event that your class will present your Reunion gift totals, helping ensure future generations of Blue Devils enjoy everything you love about your alma mater.
Throughout the day, you’ll have opportunities to take tours and visit your favorite places on campus. Many classes and affinity groups are planning programming for this day, as well. So you’ll have plenty of chances to find and reconnect with friends.
Saturday Night: Don’t miss this milestone event in the new Penn Pavilion (right next to the Bryan Center). The evening begins with a reception, followed by a served dinner, and enjoy a champagne toast as the Class of 1967 is officially inducted into the Half Century Club by President Brodhead. The evening will continue with music for dancing and/or reminiscing.
SUNDAY, APRIL 9
Close out an unforgettable Reunions Weekend with the Champagne Toast in the beautiful Sarah P. Duke Gardens.
Check back soon for more information about your Reunion!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or call (919) 684-9980.