Duke Black Alumni
DBA is an organization dedicated to maximizing the success of the University’s current and future Black alumni.
Group Tabs Content
Duke Black Alumni (DBA) is an organization dedicated to maximizing the success of the University’s current and future Black alumni. DBA’s membership is multicultural, global and comprised of alumni across all undergraduate, graduate and professional schools. With the benefit of key historical efforts, and the cross-sectional participation of students, faculty, staff, parents and friends, DBA will increase the engagement of its expansive Black community by:
- Creating local chapters in every city that contains a critical mass of Black alumni;
- Establishing engaging programs for the social and professional benefit of its alumni;
- Building deep and lasting relationships between Black alumni;
- Fostering meaningful ties with students to attract, support, develop and empower the next generation of Black alumni;
- Structuring consistent communication with alumni and campus stakeholders to highlight noteworthy achievements and events;
- Facilitating the expansion of financial and intellectual giving from Black alumni for the betterment of the University.
Were you aware that there are 9 regions with active Duke Black Alumni Chapters? If you live in DC, Atlanta, South Florida, Philadelphia, Northern California, Southern California, Charlotte, NY/NJ, or Durham search for your local DBA Chapter on Facebook and get connected! Groups will be in the comments section.
Not getting our emails?
If you are not receiving DBA emails, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request to be added.
DBA wants to share your news and updates!
For consideration, please e-mail submissions for the DBA quarterly newsletter to email@example.com.
Other Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org