Duke LGBTQ Network
The Duke LGBTQ Network is dedicated to serving the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer (LGBTQ) community of the university.
EventsDuke NorCal Annual LGBTQ Night at AT&T Park
Monday, June 26, 2017
AnnouncementsThis group has no recent announcements
Sign up for the Network
The network is the best way for members and friends of the Duke LGBTQ community to receive news about LGBTQ events and opportunities.
Group Tabs Content
The Duke LGBTQ Network is dedicated to serving the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer (LGBTQ) community of the university. Our goal is to stay connected to Duke and to each other and our allies through professional networking, educational and social events, support of the Center for Sexual and Gender Diversity and the university overall. Join us!
The Duke LGBTQ Network is an organization dedicated to serving the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) community of the University. The Network welcomes alumni, students, faculty, staff, and friends of Duke.
The Network's purposes include:
- Building connections among Duke’s LGBTQ community and its allies
- Maintaining and expanding the network of LGBTQ alumni
- Advocating for a non-discriminatory and diverse academic, living and working environment at Duke
- Supporting the Center for Sexual and Gender Diversity and its affiliated student groups through programming and networking
- Providing professional and social opportunities for LGBTQ members of the Duke community around the world
Contact us at email@example.com for more information on the LGBTQ Network in your region and ways to get involved.
You can also learn more about the Network through this infographic: Duke LGBTQ Network. The infographic presents:
- Our mission statement
- 2014-15 accomplishments
- A breakdown of our members
- Our leadership
- Ways to get involved