The Launch Book: Motivational Stories to Launch Your Ideas, Business or Next Career
5 Questions to Consider While Reading
- What is the origin story of your career change or business idea - the story that reveals to the world who you are and why your launch matters?
- If you are launching in pursuit of becoming your best self - what is the risk?
- What is a failure in your life - failure defined as an outcome different than what you had hoped for and what lesson did you learn from it? Can you reframe that failure as a transformative life lesson?
- Who are the members of your tribe that you can invite to invest in your success and give you the courage, the truth, and the key data to evolve your launch idea?
- Imagine it's a year after you've launched - what would you want to tell your current self about this moment in time?
Sanyin Siang's mission is to enable greatness in others. She is an educator, board director, investor, and speaker. Sanyin helps leaders optimize their unique strengths and build super teams for next-level success. She works with Boards, CEOs, Olympians, tech founders, and students. Recognized by Thinkers50 as the World’s #1 Leadership Coach and one of the world’s 50 top management thinkers, Sanyin brings a unique combination of practitioner sensibility, academic grounding, and patterns for leadership success drawn from work with leaders across a diversity of sectors and industries. She leverages data analysis to pinpoint key levers and makes ideas actionable and sticky through storytelling. She created the biweekly newsletter - Leadership Playbook: Unleashing Your Superpowers https://leadershipplaybook.substack.com to help readers be their best selves. Sanyin leads Duke University's Coach K Leadership and Ethics Center at the Fuqua School of Business. She also holds appointments as professor at Duke's Pratt School of Engineering and a Faculty Fellow at Duke Divinity School.