Marsha Egan '74 will partner with you and enable you to have the competitive edge that will make your career the best it can be. Egan is accredited through the International Coach Federation as a Professional Certified Coach (PCC). Named one of Pennsylvania's 50 Best Women in Business, she's been to the "Leadership School of Hard Knocks," having served in corporate and volunteer America for 25+ years.
Egan is CEO of The Egan Group, Inc., a business leader and life coaching firm focused on inspiring personal and professional success. She is a professional speaker and executive coach who has addressed over 50,000 people throughout the world. She has been featured on ABC Nightly News, Fox and Friends, Canada AM and countless other media outlets. Don't let that scare you; she's very down to earth, approachable, and likes to have fun. After all, she IS a Duke grad!
Blue Devil Special for Duke alumni:
- A complimentary 30-minute phone consultation and sample coaching
- A 20% discount on all coaching services (individual coaching, group coaching, assessments, workshops)
- A 20% discount on all resources, digital products, and teleseminars on our websites (use DUKE as a coupon code at checkout)
- Three Session/Two Month Package: This package is designed for those who want to quickly reap some of the benefits of having a coach and obtain immediate results. It includes three 30-minute telephone coaching appointments as well as unlimited brief emails or phone calls as needed between calls. The cost of this package is $250 (a savings of over 50%), and will be credited toward further coaching if the client decides more coaching will be helpful.
- The Career Energizer/Three Month Package: This package includes six 45-minute telephone coaching appointments over a 3 month period (two per month), free attendance at any of Egan's public teleseminars during that period, as well as unlimited brief emails or phone calls as needed. Included is an in-depth DiSC Personal Profile System assessment, valued at $100. This package is for anyone who wants to accelerate his or her career, is concerned for his or her career future, feels "stuck," or is considering a career transition. The focus of the coaching will be on setting priorities, visioning the future, setting the right goals, and taking the actions that will get you there. The discounted cost of this package is $1650.
- Coaching Resources (use code DUKE at checkout to receive your 20% discount):
Marsha hails from Reading, PA and coaches virtually throughout the world. Listen to "Networking 101: Tips and Tricks," a DAA Alumni Career Conversation with Marsha Egan or visit http://www.marshaegan.com/coach/ for more information.