Susan B. King Professor Emerita of Public Policy
New Zealand and the Circumnavigation of the South Island
Aboard the Exclusively Chartered, Five-Star Small Ship LE LAPÉROUSE
Date: Tue, February 18, 2020 - Sun, March 1, 2020
Trip Status: Taking Reservations
Price: From $5,995 plus air
Activity Level: Moderate
Arrangements: Thomas P. Gohagan & Co.Download the brochure
- Depart the U.S. or Canada
- Cross the International Date Line
- Auckland, North Islandv1
- Auckland for Muriwai and Northland Country
- Auckland/Fly to Christchurch, South Island/Embark Le Lapérouse
- Dusky Sound/Doubtful Sound
- Milford Sound
- Cruising the Tasman Sea
- Picton for Marlborough and Blenheim
- Wellington, North Island
- Christchurch, South Island/Disembark ship/Fly to Auckland, North Island/Depart for the U.S. or Canada/Cross the International Date Line/Arrive in the U.S. or Canada
- Extraordinary 10-night program exploring the breadth of New Zealand’s natural wonders.
- Three nights in picturesque Auckland, the “City of Sails.”
- Seven-night circumnavigation of the South Island of New Zealand through the breathtaking natural scenery.
- Zodiac excursions through the Fiordland’s Dusky Sound, Doubtful Sound and Milford Sound with an onboard naturalist.
- Visit to the Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre, home to a stunning collection of World War I and II aircrafts.
- Visit to the Te Papa Tongarewa, the national Museum of New Zealand showcasing an impressive Māori art collection.
- Travel through Wairau Valley, world-famous for its extraordinary wines.
- Visit Blenheim—the most populous town in the renowned Marlborough District—for a wine tasting, tour and lunch.
- Cruise aboard the exclusively chartered, Five‑Star Le Lapérouse, launched in 2018, with only 92 Suites and Staterooms, each with a private balcony.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the cruise and complimentary Wi-Fi aboard ship.
- Introducing the extraordinary Blue Eye, the world’s first multisensory, underwater Observation Lounge.
- Three-night Pre-Program Option in spectacular Sydney, Australia; four-night Post-Program Option featuring scenic Mt. Cook and charming Queenstown, New Zealand.
Reservations and Information
To reserve, complete a registration form in the brochure and fax it to (919) 660-0148 or call (919) 684-2988 to reserve conveniently over the phone.
To learn more about our travel program or any of our upcoming trips, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-684-2988