Circumnavigation of Iceland
Exclusively Chartered Five-Star Small Ship LE CHAMPLAIN
Date: Sun, June 21, 2020 - Mon, June 29, 2020
Trip Status: Taking Reservations
Price: From $6,795 with Round-Trip Air Included from Select Cities†
Activity Level: Active
Arrangements: Thomas P. Gohagan & Co.Download the brochure
Discover the ethereal “Land of Fire and Ice”—one of the world’s most enchanting and distinctive destinations—on this specially designed seven-night circumnavigation cruise of this stunning Nordic island nation. Cruise aboard the newest Five‑Star expedition ship, Le Bellot, launching in 2020, featuring only 92 Suites and Staterooms and the world’s first multisensory, underwater observation lounge. Look for orca, humpback whales and rare migratory birds; see landscapes of ancient Viking ruins and crystalline glaciers atop simmering volcanoes; and touch ice fragments calved from one of Europe’s largest glaciers. Cross the Arctic Circle on Grímsey Island and cruise along the coast of Surtsey, one of Earth’s youngest islands and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Explore the majestic and rocky vista of a former lava lake and marvel at dramatic Goðafoss, the “Waterfall of the Gods.” Includes round-trip air from Boston, Montreal, New York-JFK, Newark, Toronto and Washington-Dulles; Low Air Add‑Ons are available from select cities.† Reykjavík and the Golden Circle Pre-Circumnavigation Option is offered.
†Included airfare and Low Air Add-Ons have limited availability and are not guaranteed.
Reykjavík, Vigur Island, Ísafjörður, Siglufjörður, Akureyri, Lake Mývatn, Grímsey Island, Jökulsárlón, Heimaey Island
- Depart the U.S. or Canada
- Reykjavík, Iceland/Embark Le Bellot
- Vigur Island/Ísafjörður
- Siglufjörður/Arctic Circle/Grímsey Island
- Husavik for Lake Mývatn
- Djúpivogur for Jökulsárlón
- Vestmannaeyjar for Heimaey Island/Cruise along Surtsey Island
- Reykjavík/Disembark ship/Return to the U.S. or Canada
*Cruise itinerary subject to change.
- Introducing the extraordinary Blue Eye, the world’s first multisensory, underwater observation lounge.
- Unique, exclusively chartered, seven-night cruise circumnavigating Iceland aboard the newest Five‑Star expedition ship, Le Bellot, launching in 2020.
- Specially designed showcase of the enchanting “Land of Fire and Ice”—mud pools, powerful waterfalls, geysers, rugged coastline and pristine glaciers.
- Air included from Boston, New York-JFK, Newark, Toronto & Montreal, Washington-Dulles; Low Air Add-Ons available.
- Only 92 Suites and Staterooms—each with a private balcony!
- Cruise into ports unavailable to larger vessels, with the flexibility to adjust course spontaneously and launch Zodiac excursion vessels to maximize your viewing of natural wonders.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the cruise and complimentary Wi-Fi aboard ship.
- Cruise along Surtsey, Earth’s youngest island and a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Visit Grímsey Island located directly on the Arctic Circle.
- Opportunities to view rare migrating birds, orcas and humpback whales.
- Educational lectures aboard ship; learn from locals about Icelandic culture.
- Reykjavík Pre-Circumnavigation Option.
±Included airfare and Low Air Add-Ons have limited availability and are not guaranteed.
Reservations and Information
To reserve, complete a registration form in the brochure and fax it to (919) 660-0148 or call (919) 684-2988 to reserve conveniently over the phone.
To learn more about our travel program or any of our upcoming trips, please contact us at email@example.com or 919-684-2988