Circumnavigation of Iceland
Exclusively Chartered Five-Star Small Ship LE CHAMPLAIN
Date: Sat, July 17, 2021 - Sun, July 25, 2021
Trip Status: Waiting for the brochure
Price: From $6,795 with Round-Trip Air Included from Select Cities†
Activity Level: Active
Arrangements: Thomas P. Gohagan & Co.
†Included airfare and Low Air Add-Ons have limited availability and are not guaranteed.
- Depart the U.S. or Canada
- Reykjavík, Iceland/Embark Le Bellot
- Vigur Island/Ísafjörður
- Siglufjörður/Arctic Circle/Grímsey Island
- Husavik for Lake Mývatn
- Djúpivogur for Jökulsárlón
- Vestmannaeyjar for Heimaey Island/Cruise along Surtsey Island
- Reykjavík/Disembark ship/Return to the U.S. or Canada
- Introducing the extraordinary Blue Eye, the world’s first multisensory, underwater observation lounge.
- Unique, exclusively chartered, seven-night cruise circumnavigating Iceland aboard the newest Five‑Star expedition ship, Le Bellot, launching in 2020.
- Specially designed showcase of the enchanting “Land of Fire and Ice”—mud pools, powerful waterfalls, geysers, rugged coastline and pristine glaciers.
- Air included from Boston, New York-JFK, Newark, Toronto & Montreal, Washington-Dulles; Low Air Add-Ons available.
- Only 92 Suites and Staterooms—each with a private balcony!
- Cruise into ports unavailable to larger vessels, with the flexibility to adjust course spontaneously and launch Zodiac excursion vessels to maximize your viewing of natural wonders.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the cruise and complimentary Wi-Fi aboard ship.
- Cruise along Surtsey, Earth’s youngest island and a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Visit Grímsey Island located directly on the Arctic Circle.
- Opportunities to view rare migrating birds, orcas and humpback whales.
- Educational lectures aboard ship; learn from locals about Icelandic culture.
- Reykjavík Pre-Circumnavigation Option.
Reservations and Information
To reserve, complete a registration form in the brochure and fax it to (919) 660-0148 or call (919) 684-2988 to reserve conveniently over the phone.
To learn more about our travel program or any of our upcoming trips, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-684-2988