Japan: Tokyo, Hakone, Kyoto
A Classic Family Adventure
Date: Sat, June 30, 2018 - Sun, July 8, 2018
Trip Status: Taking Reservations
Price: Adults: $4,895 (and child pricing)
Activity Level: Moderate
Arrangements: AsiaSublimeDownload the brochure
Venture into the heart of Japan, the Land of the Rising Sun, to explore its’ exquisite art and enchanting culture. This gateway to Asia is truly a blend of past and present, where you’ll experience the latest technology and visit landmarks of ancient times.
- Enjoy the breathtaking skyline views at the Tokyo City Observatory.
- Walk through the Akihabara also known as “Electric Town” and explore the manga (Japanese comic) market.
- Enjoy a boat ride on Lake Ashi with a splendid view of Mt. Fuji.
- Tour Kinkakuji Temple, the Golden Pavilion, an exquisite pavilion surrounded by a beautiful pond.
- Visit Nijo Castle, built for the first Shogun in 1603, where “The Last Samurai” was filmed.
- Explore the Nishiki Market, Kyoto’s Kitchen”, with over 100 shops and restaurants.
Also available is a post-tour extension to Nara, Hiroshima & Kobe. We hope your next family adventure is to Japan!
Reservations and Information
To reserve, complete a registration form in the brochure and fax it to (919) 660-0148 or call (919) 684-2988 to reserve conveniently over the phone.
To learn more about our travel program or any of our upcoming trips, please contact us at email@example.com or 919-684-2988