Japan: Tokyo, Hakone, Kyoto
A Classic Family Adventure
Date: Sat, June 30, 2018 - Sun, July 8, 2018
Trip Status: Taking Reservations
Price: Adults: $4,895 (and child pricing)
Activity Level: Moderate
Region: Asia & the Far East
Arrangements: AsiaSublimeDownload the brochure
Venture into the heart of Japan, the Land of the Rising Sun, to explore its’ exquisite art and enchanting culture. This gateway to Asia is truly a blend of past and present, where you’ll experience the latest technology and visit landmarks of ancient times.
- Enjoy the breathtaking skyline views at the Tokyo City Observatory.
- Walk through the Akihabara also known as “Electric Town” and explore the manga (Japanese comic) market.
- Enjoy a boat ride on Lake Ashi with a splendid view of Mt. Fuji.
- Tour Kinkakuji Temple, the Golden Pavilion, an exquisite pavilion surrounded by a beautiful pond.
- Visit Nijo Castle, built for the first Shogun in 1603, where “The Last Samurai” was filmed.
- Explore the Nishiki Market, Kyoto’s Kitchen”, with over 100 shops and restaurants.
Also available is a post-tour extension to Nara, Hiroshima & Kobe. We hope your next family adventure is to Japan!
Reservations and Information
To reserve, complete a registration form in the brochure and mail to Duke Travels, Box 90572, Durham, NC 27708, or call (919) 684-2988 to reserve conveniently over the phone and let us know you are mailing your reservation form to hold your space.
To learn more about our travel program or any of our upcoming trips, please contact us at email@example.com or 919-684-2988