Help build Duke's next class
Become an Alumni Admissions Interviewer
Every year, thousands of high school students apply to Duke, and alumni admissions interviewers play the critical role of serving as a Blue Devil ambassador. As an interviewer, you share your knowledge of your alma mater while allowing the student to share their story, putting a face to their application for the admissions team. There are over 200 cities and regions around the world where alumni interviewers support the voluntary interview process, and the DAA is always looking for alumni to help us build the next class of Blue Devils.
Alumni interviewers must be an alumnus/alumna of Duke’s undergraduate or graduate/professional schools.
- Be knowledgeable about and be able to discuss Duke’s undergraduate programming and student life with prospective students.
- Have availability during the interview season (September-February).
- Complete the online training process and follow instructions.
You are ineligible to participate if:
- You don’t feel comfortable talking about Duke’s undergraduate experience.
- You work as a college admissions professional, independent college counselor, or college counselor at a community based organization.
- You have a child applying to Duke during the current interview season.
We assign interviewers to local Alumni Admissions Advisory Committees (AAAC). Find your AAAC Chair below, and send them an e-mail to let them know your interested in becoming an alumni admissions interviewer.
If you have any questions, or if there is a "pending" for your region, please contact the DAA directly at email@example.com.
US Contact List