Volunteers bring life to Duke Alumni events and programs all over the world. Here we've assembled resources and tips from some of our best volunteers to help you plan successful events and energize your Duke Alumni community.
Read your welcome letter from Jack Boyd '85, president, Duke Alumni Association.
How to Plan a Great Event
Our volunteers have put together how-to guides for some of our most popular regional events. Here's how to get started.
- Business Breakfast
- Educational Speaker
- Game Watch
- Regional Industry Groups
- Send-Off Party
- Table for Six
- Welcome to the City Party
- Women's Forum Neighborhood Conversations
- Women's Forum Toolkit
Other Helpful Links
- Event Budget Worksheet
- Event Setup Request Form (Paid Events)
- Event Setup Request Form (Free Events)
- Event Reimbursement Request