Extend the reach of your scholarship
Connecting Faculty with Alumni
Taking part in Alumni Engagement and Development (AED) Lifelong Learning events allow you to share your passion for your life’s work and to distribute your knowledge more widely. Alumni who participate with Lifelong Learning programming are intellectually curious and eager to continue their engagement with Duke. Connecting with these alumni holds benefits for everyone involved.
Benefits of working with AED
- Highlight your research at events and programs
- Connect with industry experts across the alumni community
- Identify guest speakers for academic and co-curriculur engagements
- Meet with alumni while you travel
- Learn how to work with donors
- Partner on programs to highlight the work of centers, units and initiatives
- Recruit alumni to participate in class projects
Ways to Engage
- Request an alumni expert for my class.
- Connect with alumni or donors while I travel.
- Share an interest in AED program participation.
- Receive support applying for funding.
- Read ways academic programs can build alumni conections.
- For all other questions, contact our senior director of faculty engagement.