Your degree is your ticket
As a Duke graduate, you automatically gain access to signature on-campus events such as Homecoming and Reunions, a global network of regional DAA alumni chapters, educational and travel opportunities and communications such as The Blue Note, social media and the award-winning Duke Magazine. In addition to these programs, DAA works with partners inside and outside of the university to create special access and offers for alumni. With your Duke Alumni card, you can take advantage of these perks.
As an alum, enjoy the privileged access to a year-round discount and exclusive benefits at the Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club and the JB Duke Hotel. Experience attentive service and indulgent accommodations while you visit Duke.
Preferred Insurance Providers
Access Duke Schools
- Duke School of Medicine: Duke Health is committed to providing engaging educational opportunities for Duke physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses, pharmacists and allied health professionals.
- Duke Sanford School of Public Policy: The Sanford School hosts a Distinguished Lecture Series and many informational events to ensure Duke citizens are well informed.
- Duke Divinity School: The Duke Divinity School provides events, conferences, workshops and lectures to prepare the Duke community for a spiritually disciplined life.
- Duke Doctor of Physical Therapy School: Selected Continuing Education courses are offered to Duke Alumni at a discount.
- Duke Law School: Duke Law clubs offer a lifelong connection to the school by providing educational enrichment programs, informative seminars as well as social and civic activities that reflect the tradition and spirit of Duke Law. Alumni have access to lectures and conferences, some of which offer continuing legal education (CLE) credit.