Your degree is your ticket
As a Duke graduate, you automatically gain access to signature on-campus events such as Homecoming and Reunions, a global network of regional DAA alumni chapters, educational and travel opportunities and communications such as The Blue Note, social media and the award-winning Duke Magazine. In addition to these programs, DAA works with partners inside and outside of the university to create special access and offers for alumni. With your Duke Alumni card, you can take advantage of these perks.
As an alum, enjoy the privileged access to a year-round discount and exclusive benefits at the Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club and the JB Duke Hotel. Experience attentive service and indulgent accommodations while you visit Duke.
Preferred Insurance Provider
The Duke Alumni Association sponsors an Alumni Insurance Program as a service to alumni. The program offers a variety of attractively-priced insurance products, most of which are available to alumni, students, faculty, and staff, as well as their spouses, domestic partners, children, parents, and siblings:
- Auto, Home & Renters Insurance Special rates for alumni and family members living in the same household
- Life Insurance Coverage from $10,000 to $50 million
- Accidental Death Insurance Covers you 24 hours a day, every day of the year, worldwide
- Travel Insurance Travel Medical and Trip Protection for individuals or groups, for personal or business travel
- Long Term Care Insurance Protects your assets while allowing access to quality care in the most appropriate and desirable setting
- Long Term Disability Insurance Protect your income if you become too sick or injured to work
- Pet Insurance Simple, customizable dog and cat insurance plans
- Identity Theft Protection A comprehensive solution to give you peace of mind
- Small Business Insurance An all-in-one simple solution that includes a selection of plans, employee enrollment, and ongoing administration
- Advisory Services Access to licensed insurance professionals who answer questions and provide customized guidance
- Real Estate Referral Program Connects you with a network of hand-selected agents from brand name brokers in your area – and earns you a cash rebate!
- Medicare Health Exchange A combination of sophisticated technology and helpful assistance to help you choose the right Medicare plan for you.
For more information visit http://Duke.MeyerAndAssoc.com/ or contact our program administrator (Meyer and Associates) at 800-635-7801.
Your Duke Alumni Card is now digital
Use your Alumni Card to:
- Visit the Rec Center (In order to take advantage of your alumni benefits, you must either upload your picture on your virtual card or present a photo ID.)
- Receive discounts at Duke Stores
- Visit the Nasher Museum