Homecoming means cheering on the Blue Devils, catching up with old friends and reliving great memories. But it’s so much more – a chance to reconnect with affinity groups and clubs, to explore Duke’s ever-changing campus and to feel the energy of thousands of alumni who return for fall’s biggest weekend.
Check out the Homecoming 2019 recap here.
Enjoy exclusive events for undergraduate alumni from the first four classes out (2016-2019) on Friday and Saturday night.
Affinity Group & Graduate School Events
Connect with alumni through various affinity meet-ups. The Graduate School also has several program-specific open-houses on Friday!
Are you a Duke volunteer? Register for Duke Volunteer Summit on Homecoming Weekend! During the weekend, you will:
- Hear aspirational messages about Duke from university stakeholders
- Attend volunteer sesssions that will help craft your personal philosophy about volunteering
- Take part in Homecoming celebrations
- Celebrate the Karsh Alumni and Visitors Center at the Sunday Open House
- Continue to grow your Forever Duke spirit!