Jobs and Networking
When you combine the talent and expertise of Duke alumni with their expansive global reach, you get a powerful professional network capable of influencing success in any industry. We put this dynamic network at your fingertips.
Join the Duke Alumni LinkedIn group and use #DukeAlumniJobs to search and post jobs and professional development opportunities
- Connect fellow Blue Devils with job prospects.
- Make job postings easily searchable online.
- Help build the Duke alumni network.
ALUMNI JOB-SEEKERS and NETWORKERS
Here are some actions you can take to find a job with the help of fellow alumni.
- Connect on the Duke Alumni LinkedIn group.
- Search using #DukeAlumniJobs for job posts shared across LinkedIn.
- For entry-level positions, try Handshake (Duke’s new job board) or your Duke career center.
- Build your network by joining an industry group.
- Use the Duke Alumni Network to search for alumni by industry, company, location, or Duke degree.
- Ask A Blue Devil for advice and connection.
Hire a Blue Devil with these tips and resources.
- Use the hashtag #DukeAlumniJobs in your job posts on LinkedIn to help job seekers find your post. If you're an alum, share the post in the Duke Alumni LinkedIn group.
- Hire students or recent graduates by connecting with Duke’s career centers to access Handshake (Duke’s new job board) to reach students or contact one of the campus career centers.
- Recruit graduates or students from The Fuqua School of Business and from Duke Law School.
Start building your career and connect with your Forever Duke family.