Forever Learning Institute
This Fall experience your love of learning in a whole new way. The Forever Learning Institute is an interdisciplinary, virtual educational program exclusively for Duke alumni.
Choose from one of four tracks — The Human Experience, Social Movements & Change Agents, America Today, and Advancing Health & Wellness. Or feed your curiosity and enroll in multiple themes.
The Human Experience
- Reason and Argument: How They Can Help Us Live Together - Watch Recording
- Guilty Pleasures: Embracing What We Want and Need - Watch Recording
- Emotions – Heart, Head, and Humanity - Watch Recording
- Survival of the Friendliest - Watch Recording
- Duets: Conversations between Creators and Performers - Watch Recording
Social Movements & Change Agents
- The Snow Leopard Project and other Adventures in Warzone Conservation - Watch Recording
- The Ripple Effect: Inciting Change and Inspiring Others - Watch Recording
- Social Media and Social Movements - Watch Recording
- Activism and Social Movements: Using Art to Inspire Change - Watch Recording
Each track includes lectures, panel discussions, online courses, recommended readings and workshops that you can complete at your own pace. Plus, tune in for a live engagement related to each track to get your questions answered by Duke experts and have engaging, thought-provoking conversations with fellow alumni.
The Forever Learning Institute is free to all Duke alumni.
What are you waiting for? Feel like a student again and register for your Spring semester!
Learn more about the Forever Learning Institute now, including track descriptions and upcoming webinar dates.