Circumnavigation of Iceland
Exclusively Chartered Five-Star Small Ship LE DUMONT D’URVILLE
Date: Sun, July 24, 2022 - Mon, August 1, 2022
Trip Status: Waiting for the brochure
Activity Level: Active
Region: Europe & Russia
Arrangements: Thomas P. Gohagan & Co.
†Included airfare and Low Air Add-Ons have limited availability and are not guaranteed.
- Depart the U.S. or Canada
- Reykjavík, Iceland/Embark Le Bellot
- Vigur Island/Ísafjörður
- Siglufjörður/Arctic Circle/Grímsey Island
- Husavik for Lake Mývatn
- Djúpivogur for Jökulsárlón
- Vestmannaeyjar for Heimaey Island/Cruise along Surtsey Island
- Reykjavík/Disembark ship/Return to the U.S. or Canada
- Introducing the extraordinary Blue Eye, the world’s first multisensory, underwater observation lounge.
- Unique, exclusively chartered, seven-night cruise circumnavigating Iceland aboard the Five‑Star expedition ship, Le Dumont D’Urville.
- Specially designed showcase of the enchanting “Land of Fire and Ice”—mud pools, powerful waterfalls, geysers, rugged coastline and pristine glaciers.
- Air included from Boston, New York-JFK, Newark, Toronto & Montreal, Washington-Dulles; Low Air Add-Ons available.
- Only 92 Suites and Staterooms—each with a private balcony!
- Cruise into ports unavailable to larger vessels, with the flexibility to adjust course spontaneously and launch Zodiac excursion vessels to maximize your viewing of natural wonders.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the cruise and complimentary Wi-Fi aboard ship.
- Cruise along Surtsey, Earth’s youngest island and a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Visit Grímsey Island located directly on the Arctic Circle.
- Opportunities to view rare migrating birds, orcas and humpback whales.
- Educational lectures aboard ship; learn from locals about Icelandic culture.
- Reykjavík Pre-Circumnavigation Option.
Reservations and Information
To reserve, complete a registration form in the brochure and mail to Duke Travels, Box 90572, Durham, NC 27708, or call (919) 684-2988 to reserve conveniently over the phone and let us know you are mailing your reservation form to hold your space.
To learn more about our travel program or any of our upcoming trips, please contact us at email@example.com or 919-684-2988