Associate Professor of Sustainability Science
Wild Baja Escape: The Whales of Magdalena Bay
aboard NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC SEA LION
Date: Fri, March 4, 2022 - Wed, March 9, 2022
Trip Status: Taking Reservations
Price: From $3,810
Activity Level: Active
Region: North America
Arrangements: Lindblad ExpeditionsDownload the brochure
- Get up close to California gray whale mothers and calves in their winter breeding grounds in Bahía Magdalena.
- Hike through diverse island landscapes with our naturalists, from windswept sand dunes to cactus groves.
- Kayak and paddleboard on the glassy waters of the bay and into mangrove forests teeming with wildlife.
- Grab a fat tire bike from our onboard fleet and ride over desert terrain.
- Learn about desert ecosystems, seabird migrations, and whale behavior from our experienced naturalists.
Day 1: Loreto/San Carlos/Embark
Day 2: Bahía Almejas/Rehusa Channel/Isla Magdalena
Day 3: Transit the Hull Canal/Boca de Soledad
Day 4,5: Boca de Soledad
Day 6: Lopez Mateos/Disembark/Loreto
Reservations and Information
To reserve, complete a registration form in the brochure and mail to Duke Travels, Box 90572, Durham, NC 27708, or call (919) 684-2988 to reserve conveniently over the phone and let us know you are mailing your reservation form to hold your space.
To learn more about our travel program or any of our upcoming trips, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-684-2988