Wild Baja Escape: The Whales of Magdalena Bay
aboard NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC SEA LION
Date: Fri, March 5, 2021 - Fri, March 12, 2021
Trip Status: Waiting for the brochure
Price: From $3,740
Activity Level: Active
Region: North America
Arrangements: Lindblad Expeditions
- Get up close to California gray whale mothers and calves in their winter breeding grounds in Bahía Magdalena.
- Hike through diverse island landscapes with our naturalists, from windswept sand dunes to cactus groves.
- Kayak and paddleboard on the glassy waters of the bay and into mangrove forests teeming with wildlife.
- Grab a fat tire bike from our onboard fleet and ride over desert terrain.
- Learn about desert ecosystems, seabird migrations, and whale behavior from our experienced naturalists.
Day 1: Loreto/San Carlos/Embark
Day 2: Bahía Almejas/Rehusa Channel/Isla Magdalena
Day 3: Transit the Hull Canal/Boca de Soledad
Day 4,5: Boca de Soledad
Day 6: Lopez Mateos/Disembark/Loreto
Reservations and Information
To reserve, complete a registration form in the brochure and fax it to (919) 660-0148 or call (919) 684-2988 to reserve conveniently over the phone.
To learn more about our travel program or any of our upcoming trips, please contact us at email@example.com or 919-684-2988