Passing along from Knowable Head of Business Development
Please feel free to circulate with your lists and if anyone is interested or you would recommend someone please feel free to have them reach out to me in addition to applying. I’d be happy to help anyone you all refer for the job.
Who We Are (Knowable):
As the market leader in enterprise contracts intelligence, Knowable gives corporate clients revolutionary visibility into the relationships that govern their businesses. By converting archaic legal language into structured data, Knowable helps its clients find, view, and analyze their contracts, providing - for the first time - portfolio level views of risks, obligations, and entitlements. With more than 25 million contract data elements analyzed each quarter, Knowable combines proprietary machine learning tools with scalable facilities for human quality control to enable a full contracts intelligence solution for the enterprise. We are seeking a Director, Commercial Excellence to join our team. Come be a part of it!
About the role:
The Sales Training and Content Manager will help empower the Knowable sales team by participating in the design, development, and implementation of enablement programs and supporting resources for sales leaders and individual contributors. Training programs will be focused on all aspects of Knowable business including onboarding, role knowledge and capabilities, continuous performance improvement and ongoing skills development. The position will assist the Director of Commercial Excellence in building skills and knowledge that lead to the achievement of sales results, client retention and increased market share.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Review, improve, enhance, and manage the successful implementation, delivery and supporting content of a robust performance-based onboarding program for the commercial team (BDRs, Sales Team and Customer Success), in partnership with cross-functional leadership and content owners, to ensure high standards are met right from the start
- Actively track sales team progress and monitor the effectiveness of existing programs; evaluate projected new tools, curricula, and programs to determine overall effectiveness
- Evaluate and assess needs of the commercial organization to recommend and customize appropriate performance improvement strategies, programs, interactions, and coaching for sales teams
- Develop effective communication vehicles to ensure programs carefully understood and appropriately valued by the sales channel and other stakeholders
- Facilitate learning and performance enablement programs in partnership with management and cross-functional leaders
- Continuously work with management to refine strategy to optimize efficiency and results
- In partnership with the SVP, Commercial and Director of Commercial Excellence, manage, maintain, and update all commercial supporting resources and other job-related content housed within the commercial content platform, HighSpot
We exist to inject new energy and new thinking into a precedent-bound profession. We love the company we’re building with undignified enthusiasm. We’re committed to our mission and to our people. We celebrate our successes, learn from our failures, and find opportunity in adversity. We surround ourselves with inspiring, talented people who have a contagious energy and incurable passion for what they do. We pride ourselves on listening and relating to our colleagues and clients in a way that’s genuine, human, and memorable. We care about the little things.
• Generate new, creative, and disruptive ideas to change the status quo in their fields.
• Possess an unbelievable work ethic and unwavering commitment to quality.
• Stretch beyond what’s expected and prioritize ongoing learning and development.
• Assume best intentions and take a ‘glass half full’ approach to their work.
• Bring others together, creating strong relationships across lines of difference.
• Seek to understand and learn from perspectives counter to their own.
• Leave a lasting impression.
• Fresh Minds: We are proudly nerdy, with the expertise and ambition to lead a whole industry into a smarter era of contract data
• Hardy Souls: We are scrappy and determined, and we don't believe in drama
• Open Hearts: We are genuine, generous, and fearlessly direct with each other, our clients and the market
• Uniting: We are naturally collaborative, always striving to come together across disparate backgrounds, cultures, and time zones
- You have 3 to 5 years related experience; minimum three years sales enablement, training and content development experience.
- You have implemented sales frameworks at previous organizations; bonus points if you understand the Challenger framework.
- You understand what goes into the sales process from prospecting to close, and you’re no stranger to resources required for managing complex deals across multiple clients and stages.
- You have developed sales training programs, content, and supporting materials with adult learning concepts.
- You are an experienced content creator who has mastered the art of visually appealing resources in PowerPoint.
- You have previous experience with selling or developing sales training on complex subject matter such as legal technology or data analytics.
- You are highly organized with a meticulous attention to detail and pattern recognition; you manage your time well and possess expert judgment and decision-making skills.
- You are a high-impact communicator and know how to present to executive-level stakeholders. You have a keen familiarity with PowerPoint and the rest of Microsoft Office Suite. • You know your way around Salesforce (or comparable CRM system) and HighSpot (or comparable enablement system) and understand the importance of leveraging data to make smart decisions about where to spend your time. • You demonstrate a relentless service orientation, effortlessly form trusted-advisor relationships, are catalytic in your desire to improve the status quo, and can operate effectively within a highly collaborative team environment. • You are legally eligible to work in the location where this job is located.